The Riverfest Music Festival was launched in 1987 to showcase both up-and-coming local artists and national acts alike in Vicksburg, Mississippi, to entertain our community. Tapping into our rich musical heritage where blues and rock has deep roots, thousands of festival goers from all over the country will converge and participate during an exciting 2 days in Historic Downtown Vicksburg.
Weekend activities consists of 2 days of music performances by some of the top musicians in the country and local artists. More than 18 Artists will grace our stages like William Michael Morgan, The Original Lakeside, Uncle Kracker, Miki Howard, Shirley Jones of the Legendary Jones Girls and Christone “Kingfish” Ingram of the Mississippi Delta.
The 2018 Event will include:
• Exclusive Sponsor Summit
• More than 20 Acts on 2 Stages
• Riverfest Cocktail Meet & Greet Public Event
• VIP All Access Passport Lounge w/ Food & Drinks
• Cook Off
• Free Daytime Family Fun Activities
• Saturday Jam Session
• Adult Softball Tournament
• Arts & Crafts Flea Market
• Saturday Gospel Session